Friday, February 12, 2010

Tempting...

The other day I was walking to the restroom at my new place of employment, and what did I see leaning against the wall but some sort of turbo-charged pogo stick (shown at left). Needless to say, I was sorely tempted! Since my last pogo stick problems had stemmed from a wooden 1850's pogo stick, maybe I would have better luck with this super robotic pogo stick from the future?!? I felt a powerful force drawing me towards this wonder of modern technology, but in the end my self control won out and I continued on to the restroom. I'm not sure how long I can hold out if I continue to spend 8 hours a day in the same room as this little beauty, maybe I better ask one of my colleagues to hide it so that I don't get tempted on a daily basis.

Weight: 160.8

No comments:

Post a Comment