Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hi ho, hi ho ...

... it's off to work I go! If you haven't been reading my blog lately you might be asking yourself "Why is a man of leisure writing a blog post at such an uncivilized hour?". Well, last week I got a job and today is my first day of work. Of course, I got up early to sneak in a roller ski work out in Volunteer Park and now I am savoring my last moments of freedom before heading in to work.


Roanne's chemo treatment went well yesterday, and on the way home we stopped off at Top Pot Donuts to sample their Apple Fritters and Old Fashioned Lemon Glazed donuts. Delicious! After that I headed in to the climbing gym for some bouldering. I haven't climbed at all in the last few weeks since my elbow had been bothering me (tennis elbow, but not from tennis) but it felt pretty good last night so hopefully those problems are behind me.

Weight: 160.6

No comments:

Post a Comment