Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rainy and warm

This morning it is rainy and warm here in Seattle, I wish it would get colder so they would get some snow (or at least no rain) in the mountains! I keep hearing on the news that the rest of the country is in a cold snap, I wish we had the same! Hopefully the skiing stays reasonable. Last night I rode my rollers for an hour while watching my new 2009 Giro d'Italia video (thanks Rosie!), then did a core workout before going to bed. Today I am split between going to the climbing gym or doing a roller ski, I think the former will win out since it looks pretty miserable out there. A slight uptick on the weight front this morning, but I think it is small enough that it can be attributed to additive white gaussian noise (AWGN).

Weight: 165.4
Body fat: 6.2%

1 comment:

  1. I think it can be attributed to 7.4 lbs of Max cake in your belly wolfman! Ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete