Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Dork Zone

Some of you may have noticed a few posts during the last few months that did not involve cycling, skiing, or climbing. In fact, they were almost the complete opposite of those activities, involving nerdy things like electronics. I'm sure the question that everyone has on their lips is: "Where are these strange ideas being hatched?". The answer is: they are coming from The Dork Zone. A few months ago I converted one of our spare bedrooms into a space formally known by that name, and this is where the projects covered in these posts have been generated. Tonight I finally finished the Petzl Headlamp LED Retrofit project that I have been working on sporadically for the past few months (in depth report to follow, I'm too tired right now) so I thought it was about time that I raised the curtain on The Dork Zone:

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dork! :) Missed you at Seward. The course was mostly dry... next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I almost made it there, but just as I was leaving my house it started to rain so I turned around and went back inside. I was thinking the course would be wet, and wasn't as excited to race on that. Next week for sure though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, really enjoyed reading it. Im turning my spare room in to a "techy" room. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blogs...

    Building Regulations for Conservatories

    Building Regulations

    ReplyDelete